Sports Day postponed due to weather forecast
Dear Parents and Carers,
It is with regret that we have made the decision to postpone our sports day and family picnic due to the weather forecast for the next few days.
We have not made this decision lightly however as it is due to rain on Thursday evening and then thunder storms and rain are forecast for Friday. We feel it would not be safe or practical to go ahead with this date. We hope that by giving you a little more notice, this will help you in terms of rearranging dates if you have taken time off work.
We will aim to run our Sports Morning and Picnic on the first Friday after our half term, so on the morning of Friday 8th June starting at 9:30am.
We thank you for your support and understanding in this matter and we hope you enjoy your half term break and look forward to seeing our families next term.
Head of School.